1 Ton Isuzu Crawler $4500

kobyhud

Lurker
1 Ton Isuzu Crawler $4500 -- SOLD

Base of the crawler is an Automatic 1995 Isuzu Rodeo LS. I have run this vehicle all over Utah I built the vehicle to carry my family around in the great outdoors but ran out of time for this hobby. I was planning on swapping the motor with a Chevy V8 at some point and perhaps tubing it out entirely. For now it is a very comfortable ride with lots of cargo room with comfortable seats 4 doors and working heat. The parts could serve as the basis for a buggy project or the vehicle runs great as-is.
The Good:
It has been Solid Axle Swapped (SAS) with 1 Ton axles. It has 38.5x14.5 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers on 16x10 inch black rockcrawler rims. Tires are in great shape though the rims have some dings which cause slow leaks. The front axle is out of a 1980 Chevy 1 ton, with 35 spline Yukon outers and Warn premium locking hubs. Front Axle is locked with an Eaton E-locker. Rear axle is a shaved 14 bolt with a Detroit, disc brakes, and a crane diff cover. Both axles have 5.13 gears in the pumpkins. Vehicle is equipped with Hydro assist steering, Teralow reduction gears (3.07) in the transfer case, Yakima load warrior roof rack with offroad lights, boulder bars to protect the body, K&N air filter, custom steel rear bumper with hitch, high angle driveline CV rear driveshaft. Motor is the venerable fuel injected Isuzu 3.2L V6. Transmission is a 4L30E. Engine has mounting potential for all GM 60* transmissions. Vehicle is leaf sprung on all 4 corners. The front is a custom hybrid leaf pack from Darlington Offroad products, and the rears are 63” chevy ½ ton. Doestche Tech shocks are on all 4 corners. The body is a bit beat up but the interior is in good shape. Heat works and the AC functioned the last time I charged it.
The Bad:
I over articulated the front suspension and ruined the front driveshaft. It needs a limiting strap for the front axle and a new front driveshaft.
The Other:
I also have a 16’ Big Bubba’s dual axle car hauler with ramps, and drive over fenders that I won’t have need for when this sells.

Also posted on KSL.
Call or text me @ 801-473-5959 for more details.
DSCN0384.jpgDSCN0392.jpgDSCN0391.jpgDSCN0390.jpgDSCN0389.jpgDSCN0388.jpgDSCN0387.jpgDSCN0386.jpgDSCN0385.jpgDSCN0393.jpg

Last edited: