For Sale 14 Bolt Pricing

ID Bronco

Asking Price
$1
I have acquired some parts I'll be listing soon. (after my son decides what he wants)

What is a newer Ford 14 bolt with discs, shave kit, new 5.38 gears, and a full spool worth? It's set up for leaf springs with coilovers. (yes you read that right) Stock shafts.

I've struggled finding similar axles for sale to get a value.

Any help is appreciated

Maybe this should be in another thread?

Pile of parts

Ford 14 bolt? I'm not familiar with that. Either way, I'd look at the value of the parts (spool, gears, shave kit) and base it off that. I probably wouldn't give full price for the parts but I'd add something for the price of the axle itself. Sorry, not much help.

1969honda

Supporting Member
10.5" Sterling rear end? Or is it a larger Spicer axle from an F450/550? I also have never heard of or seen an AAM 14 bolt for a Ford in our fleet?

Verceingetorix

What’s the wms to wms on the 14 bolt? Is it a newer ribbed housing 14 bolt or older one with drum brakes? Aftermarket disc brakes kit or factory disc brakes with the E brakes? What brand gears and bearings? How many miles on the axle?

ID Bronco

I'd have to measure it, it's a factory disc axle. It's currently on a rig and the whole thing is for sale. I'd like to talk with you about it, you're the right guy to finish it.