For Sale 18’ PJ Buggy Hauler Trailer

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Asking Price
$4000
Now that my buggy and truck are gone, it's time to move the last piece...

I bought this brand new from Wasatch Trailers back in 2013. It got used 5-6 times a year with trips to 5 Mile Pass, Moab and Sand Hollow. It was never really abused or moved large equipment or anything like that. It is what they call a "buggy hauler" with reinforced wheel wells that you can drive over. The side rails are also flat so you can load/unload items with a fork lift if need be. The tires are newer, they got replaced about 18 months ago after shredding a tire on the way home from Sand Hollow. The tires probably have less than a thousand miles on them. The spare is also new and under a cover. It has slide out ramps and all LED lighting (that all work properly).

Sorry for the average pics, it's on the side of my house with limited space to take pictures.

Trailer 1.jpg
Trailer 2.jpg
Trailer Tires.jpg

You can contact me via PM here, text or call.
8ohhhh1 Six33 TwentyEight23

-Andy
located in Layton

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpeg
    IMG_2467.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 11

Evolved

Less-Known Member
If this had bigger axles I’d be all over it… I’ve been looking for a good deal on a full width trailer with drive over fenders.
GLWS
I’ve had probably 10 people say the same exact thing.

Hi, is this still available

And no, you will never hear from me again...lol
Sort of. There is a guy (that I’ve never spoken to) says he’s coming tomorrow to buy it. I’ll let you know if he flakes.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
So… fun update here. I guess my trailer is an 18’ and NOT a 20’.

When I went to buy the trailer I asked for an 18 foot trailer because my old one was a 16 and I wanted bigger. The sales guy told me for like an extra $500 (or something, I don’t remember the exact dollar amount) I could get a 20’. I said sold, paid and left. I haven’t thought twice about it since. I am out of town and my wife let @jeeper in to look at the trailer. He measured the deck and said it was an 18 foot deck. Glad I spent extra.

I guess I am selling an 18’ buggy hauler.