For Sale 1989 S&S slide in camper- SOLD

The_Lobbster

Asking Price
$1
Condition
Used
SOLD for free.99!

Bought this truck to part out, and seller threw in the camper. Seems to be in decent overall shape, not amazing, but not completely trashed.
Supposedly the jacks all work.

No title, but can provide a bill of sale.
Utah law didn’t require slide ins to be titled until 2015.

Obviously this isn’t in perfect shape, but looking online, similar years and models are listed for $4,000+

Anybody in at $200?

Feel free to roast me if that’s outrageous.

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_3875.jpeg

Last edited:

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
S&S is a great company. They are out of Montana. We had an S&S camper years ago and they had very good customer service for anything we needed. They have extra insulation and are well built.

The_Lobbster

S&S is a great company. They are out of Montana. We had an S&S camper years ago and they had very good customer service for anything we needed. They have extra insulation and are well built.
Good to know!

Im starting to lean towards keeping this, hoping once I get it home, that it’s in better shape than I’m thinking.

Last edited:

The_Lobbster

I’d rather set it on fire, and walk away, than sell it to somebody who can’t read and asks if “It come truck”

I did get a better look at it today. It’s a slick setup, but from 1988.

I’d make a killer deal to somebody here if it means not dealing with the general public.

IMG_3983.jpeg

The_Lobbster

Price drop, pictures added. Open to offers too, or trades. I’m always needing tools and such. As cool as this thing is, I simply don’t have time for it. It’s currently in American Fork.

IMG_3995.jpegIMG_3996.jpegIMG_3997.jpegIMG_3998.jpegIMG_3999.jpegIMG_4001.jpegIMG_4002.jpegIMG_4003.jpegIMG_4004.jpegIMG_4005.jpeg

The_Lobbster

Can confirm, they are dead bugs, not animal droppings.

Anybody want this thing for free? I need it gone!

Had a clown from marketplace show up and long story short, it’s still here.

Found only two of the hydraulic jacks work, but I got floor jacks and stuff to help unload and load.