For Sale 1991 F-150

rockwell

Asking Price
$3600
Condition
Used - Good Condition
This truck has been VERY well maintained. I’ve owned it for the last 18 years and it has been reliable as a rock. EVERYTHING WORKS! Power windows and locks, A/C blows cold. It has dents and scratches from over the years, but is mechanically sound.

It has a 5.0L with K&N cold air intake, air raid throttle body spacer, MSD cap, rotor and wires. I put an MSD coil in it and advanced the timing 3 degrees over factory. I also put 4 hole injectors in from a newer explorer with the 5.0. Oil and filter changed every 3000 miles during my ownership. 177,XXX ORIGINAL miles. The odometer had rolled over once before I bought it from the original owner in 2006 with 126k on it. I drove it daily until 2015 when it no longer fit my family in it, thus the low miles. It has only been used for dump runs the last 9 years. I replaced the water pump and timing chain at 140k. Battery was replaced in April of this year.

I also did a Saginaw power steering pump swap from an Encoline van that is leak and noise free. I also flipped the steering linkage to the top of the knuckles for more clearance and less angle due to the 2” puck leveling kit I put on it. I put Bilstein 5125 series shocks on it. The rears are 10” travel, the fronts are 8” travel that I welded custom tabs to mount to the front of the ttb.

I have swapped out the M5OD-R2 transmission for a ZF5-42 manual tranny I pulled out of an F-250 with unknown mileage. I put royal purple syncromax fluid in it and it has shifted flawless for the last 13 years. I also swapped the BW1345 transfer case for a BW1356 from that same F-250 that I rebuilt with a new oil pump and seals before installing. The clutch, pressure plate, clutch master and slave cylinder all have maybe 200 miles on them. It has factory 3.55 gears and open diffs. Has a new Brake master cylinder, and has newer rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes, but has a wheel seal that is leaking. I put a Northwest Fabs clocking ring on the t-case and clocked it flat, then built a custom skid plate that allows for more ground clearance. I also build a full length skid plate for the front fuel tank.

The interior is totally custom with camouflage accents and custom embroidery on the seats and ceiling. I overlayed the camo on top of the original seat cover and sewed them on top. At the same time I did that I added extra foam under the drivers seat and back to correct for sagging factory foam. The side windows are tinted 50%, and the rear is 5%. I added two 6x9 speakers with boxes behind the seats, and all wires are run for an amp and sub behind the seat, but I took those out.

The exterior has a lot of custom work into it. I had the truck painted blue in 2006, but that paint is worse for wear now. I built a custom headache rack that has 4 led brake lights in it. I also built a rear rack to match that slides into the rear stake posts, it works great for canoes or long lumber. The better built tool box goes with it, and has two fork bike mounts. I built a custom spare tire mount in the bed. It also has custom dual exhaust with a cherry bomb muffler. Stock wheels that I stripped the clear coat off, and painted all the rivets black. Stock 235/75r15 tires with matching size spare tire. I trimmed the front bumper, painted it black with truck bed liner, and have d-ring shackle mounts that bolt straight to the frame horns. Has custom taillights that I smoked black. Has a factory receiver hitch.

I have put a lot of work into this truck and it comes with lots of extras. Feel free to ask questions about anything I didn’t put in here.

Attachments

• IMG_7794.jpeg
    IMG_7794.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7795.jpeg
    IMG_7795.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7796.jpeg
    IMG_7796.jpeg
    564.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg