For Sale - Best Offer 1996 2 door Jeep XJ lots of good parts

2800$$ OBO selling my 1996 cherokee 2 door 5 speed. i have owned the jeep for about 4-5 years, got it when it was stock. 2 sets of blk steel wheels

DRIVE TRAIN..original High Output 4.0l 150k MILES. ax15 5 speed tranny. NEW clutch in 2014
231 tcase with Full slip-yoke eliminator kit and TOM WOODS driveshaft.
xj DANA 44 rear with DISK SWAP, 4.56 gears and lockrite locker.
HIGH pinion D30 front 4.56 gears Heavy duty Lower control arm brackets and trac bar bracket

Magnaflow cat, thrush muffler 2.5in tailpipe. really nice tophat style roof rack cost over 400$

JCR UTK 1 TON steering, less than 100 miles since install
Rough country longarm kit, less than 100 miles since install.
IRON rock offroad track bar.
rough country 4.5 inch lift.

there are too many odds and ends for me to list everything. i daily drove this jeep for the entire time i owned it. It never let me down, never failed to start. Has ALOT of new parts on it. Waterpump, thermostat, radiator, starter, battery, plugs, wires. I took very good care of this jeep as it was my first vehice. I wheeled it pretty hard so the body and interior are a little rough.

Interior is stripped and had the passenger floor pan patched. other than that there isnt much rust. I still have the interior parts if you want to put them back.

READ HERE. this jeep is not running. i think it needs a wiring harness. i got stuck in a mud hole and got water allover the passenger side of the jeep. it ran fine for a few months after the incident, but after a while stuff started shorting out and it just wasnt reliable to be a DD so if you have the electrical skills to get her back and running this is for you. If you have another beater xj this is perfect for you to get and swap everything over, or if you have the time to part it out there is alot of good parts.

ANY QUESTIONS text or call 801-564-7715 would be interested in partial trades too, Only interested in Guns, japanese motorcycles, japanese or german cars, stihl 60cc chainsaw or bigger. but cash is best i just need it out of my parents driveway.

Last edited: