1998 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD Special Edition

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
AWD 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Special Edition.

$1,100 or best offer.
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2415038?ad_cid=3&cx_navSource=hp_listings

I've changed the tires on this to a less expensive set. They will still pass safety.
New price is $500.
It will need new gas from sitting for 8 months, but I just drove it around the block and it starts and runs just fine.

Selling for my inlaws who have moved out of state.

Clean Title
4.3L V6
AWD works great in the snow.
Loaded with all the options.
Overhead console.
Leather, power/ heated seats.
Kenwood aftermarket CD/ MP3 stereo with RCA mini input (headphone jack), 3 aux power ports.
Brand New Michilen LTX M/S Tires (maybe 100 miles). Alloy Wheels.
Tow hitch, fog lights.
Newer battery.
Keyless entry.
AC needs a recharge.
273,000 miles. It's not perfect, but it runs pretty good for the miles, and it recently passed safety and emissions.
This rides so comfortably and because they share a platform with the S10 Blazer parts are easy to come by.

RPO Codes for those interested

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I need to move this for my In-Laws.

I think they spent about $1000 (mounted and balanced) on tires and they truly only have maybe 100 miles on them.

This would make an awesome SUV for a high school kid or anyone really who needs a great car in the snow. The AWD is truly amazing in this vehicle.

The seat heaters work great!

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I'd like this gone and so do my inlaws.

So New price: $1100 or best offer.

We recently took it in for safety and they recommended replacing the pitman arm and idler arms, but other than that it passed just fine.

They moved to Texas so I'm basically selling it for just over the price of these tires.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've seriously thought about buying it, tossing on some take-off Corvette wheels & tires, lowering it a tad and adding some big anti-sway bars and turning it into a weekend track car. :rofl:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Do it.
It would really help me out and put my in my inlaw's good graces. My mother in law is a school teacher and recently tripped and fell on some rolled up carpet at school and broke her shoulder and will be out of work while she recovers and she could really use the extra money.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Do it.
It would really help me out and put my in my inlaw's good graces. My mother in law is a school teacher and recently tripped and fell on some rolled up carpet at school and broke her shoulder and will be out of work while she recovers and she could really use the extra money.

If I could, I would! I'm at the point of paying down debt and not acquiring any projects. I would love to, but the timing for a weekend track-car isn't right for me.