For Sale - Best Offer 2004 SAS's double cab Tacoma

bradtburton

Not sure if anyone on here actually knows me, I've been on here for a while but I always seem to get my questions answered by searching or lurking and don't post much. Here is a great chance to get to know me and my rig though.... :)

Awesome super clean truck, tell your friends, family or get it for yourself

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/2273391

121,000 miles $15,500 OBO -- I mainly want this guy to go to a good home and not have to trade it in if it takes to long to sell, so RME members definitely would get a discount. Also, its a bit hard to price something like this so I'm open to honest opinions here much more than the low-ballers on KSL.

Reason for selling:
I'm afraid I've reached the time in my life where I'm cleaning up most of my toys, not as sad as I thought it would be but I just cant use them like I used to. I ended up trading in my Miata last year to a fellow member here for a mini van and now I just cant justify daily driving as far as I do in something that I don't get to go out and play with enough. Last time I had it out was to play in the snow in Spanish Fork Canyon back in January. I have had a few good life changes in the last year that eat up my spare time and make a case for getting a car. Got a new job that I need to drive further for and be in the office more, just had my third boy last month, also just had my in-laws finally move out after letting them stay with us for a year, basically its been busy.

I'm not getting out of the hobby by any means but I'm going to try to get a cheap rig/project that I can feel good about letting it sit while I daily drive something else. That being said I'm not opposed to partial trades, right now looking for a cheap, reliable commuter as well as another rig. I'm leaning toward maybe an old cj or k5 blazer as a replacement but not too picky at this point since the commuter is the higher priority.

History:
I am a shade tree mechanic and didn't build this rig myself and instead bought it 3 years ago all built-up and pretty. I have done all the oil changes/grease, brake pads, and filter changes myself and haven't needed to touch anything else. I did get the ball joints and carrier bearing replaced at Six States a few months ago and they seemed to recognize it and who the previous owner was and even the shop that built it, but I cant remember any of that info.

ask away or bid away or ignore this ad completely... READY...GO

3.4 v6
Magnaflow cat back exhaust
Volant cold air intake (comes with but not installed, it was too loud for my kids)
Truck cab with safari rack
Factory bed liner
Mild stereo upgrade with 10in sub, pioneer speakers and deck
Optima red top battery
Stock Toyota e-locker in the rear
Narrowed Ford reverse cut high pinion Dana 44 up front
Warn Hubs with Chevy parts from the knuckles out
Stock rear axle with factory e-locker
Bilstein 5100's with all pro leafs
TRD and SR5 version
Currently sitting on 33" Toyo Open Country M/T tires with some good life left in them

2015-07-04 18.04.22.jpg2015-07-04 18.03.29.jpg2015-07-04 18.02.42.jpg2015-07-04 18.02.22.jpg2015-07-04 18.02.05.jpg2015-07-04 18.01.59.jpg2015-07-04 17.47.54.jpg2015-07-04 17.47.27.jpg

Last edited:

bradtburton

I would definitely consider it, but right now its a package deal/first day of the sale. It is something that I would negotiate with depending on offers and if it makes sense to unload separate, then I'll put you at the top of the list :)