1969honda

Supporting Member
Asking Price
$1500.00
Condition
Used
I picked this up several years ago from Shaw's up in Pocatello for the now long gone K5 project. I kept it thinking it would go in the TJ, but it's gone, and my boys don't seem to be interested in another 4WD project rig, The radius arm brackets and track bar mount are cut off, but it still needs some clean up work on the housing. The axle could probably use new ball joints, and obviously brakes and rotors. One of the upper ball joint camber sleeve collars has a small piece missing from the flange, but should be fine to run for awhile. The knuckles were removed to make it easier to lift and work on. The axle was complete and everything turned or spun as it should without issues before stripping it down to clean up the housing in prep for a 3-link setup. All of the extra parts are included and either new or pulled/saved from other rigs for spares. I'd like to get rid of it all in one go, but if someone is interested in the extra shafts or a set of hubs separately we can talk/PM.

(1) 2008 F250 SD60, 3.73 open diff with all of the gears, shafts, knuckles, etc. minus brakes for a complete axle
(1) set of 1550 F550 shafts, could probably use new u-joints
(1) set of Barnes wheel bearing grease zerk fittings, only mocked up and never actually used
(1) set of new Ford outer axle tube seals (not pictured)
(1) new Ford ball lower ball joint (can't seem to find the other one)
(1) set of bolt on/weld on 87-93 F250/350 upper shock towers
(1) new set of Barnes bolt on coil spring to shock eye adapters (not pictured)
(1) extra set of good used Ford Hubs
(1) extra set of good used WARN manual hubs
(1) new set of Ford manual hub orange O-rings
(1) used 4.56 gear set
(1) Motobilt 8.56 lug pattern drill guide

No shipping No trades Cash only
Located in Cache Valley, Northern Utah

Pile of parts.jpgAxle ID tag.jpgAxle VIN tag.jpg4.56 ring gear.jpgWheel bearing grease adapters.jpgManual hubs.jpgmanual hubs 2.jpgShock towers.jpg456 pinion.jpg4.56 pinion 2.jpg4.56 ring gear.jpg

1969honda

Supporting Member
Let's sweeten the deal! RME only, I'll throw these in for free with a reasonable offer for anyone interested.
The only issue I see with making this a full bracket kit is the axle side link mounts. I didn't catch it when my wife gave me these to me for building the K5, but the axle side link mounts are for a truss. It would have been a non-issue for me, I was planning to truss the axle, but to someone else it might be.

20240829_204802.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_204647_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_204655_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_204709_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_204715_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: