For Sale - Firm Price 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic CVO

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Asking Price
$16500.00
I have decided to sell our 2010 HD Ultra Classic CVO. It has the 110 cubic inch Screamin' Eagle engine and is in meticulous condition with only 42,900 miles. Not a single blemish on the gorgeous paint job of Burnt Amber/Hot Citrus. I just installed a brand new Harley Davidson battery (with 1-year warranty) and have replaced all fluids (engine, transmission, primary, brake and clutch). Bike is turn key ready to ride.

Many upgrades and options including:

* Power Commander V
* Rinehart Exhaust
* Baker Attitude primary chain adjuster
* Wild 1 Chubby mid-rise bars (slight rise and pull-back)
* Mustang Touring seat
* Harley Davidson saddlebag liners
* Harley Davidson embroidered cover
* Hard-wired battery tender

2 brand new Scorpion Exo helmets (L & XL) also available upon request with J&M wired audio communications. Never used.

Pictures truly don't do this bike justice and appears as though it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Asking $16,500.00 which is book value not including all of the upgrades/options.

Call Mike @ 801-552-7892 if interested.

CVO14.jpg

CVO11.jpg

CVO12.jpg

CVO13.jpg

CVO3.jpg

CVO4.jpg

CVO6.jpg

CVO9.jpg

Thanks for looking.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Whoever bought it has no idea what a well kept machine they just bought.
Now what are you going to do with the extra helmet visor screws you made a few years back:D

Thanks. The guy drove up from New Mexico to buy it and seemed quite pleased with what he got. I can't believe you remembered the visor screws that I machined for my helmet. :D I kept our half-helmets as well as all riding jackets/coats/gear but I did let the full face/modular helmets with the communication system go with the bike.

Mike