Northern Utah 2013 Jeep Safari Documentary- We need your stories!

Austicus

Hello RME,

I am not a strong frequenter to this forum, however over the years I've randomly showed up on occasion, usually to buy some wheels or tires.

To get right to the point I own a small production company with my brother, and this year we have decided to do a documentary on Jeep Safari. Our focus will be on the people who show up to this event. We feel like the people who make it down to Moab are what makes this event what it is and that's why we want to focus on that aspect. With that, we need to hear your stories.

So if you personally have an interesting story about your participation or involvement, or know someone who does we would love to hear it. You can either post it in this thread or preferably email your story to us at whoweareprod@gmail.com. (If you choose to email please put "2013 Jeep Safari" in the subject)

If we like your story we would love to come film some pre/post trip interviews as well as maybe some shots of you gearing up to leave or last minute mods to your rig.

Currently we are based out of Draper, UT so logistically we are going to favor those who are in the Northern Utah area, however we are open to the possibility of coming to you no matter where you live.

We are really excited about this project and can't wait to tell this story! We will definitely need help from the community to get the "inside scoop" on some of the die-hards out there.

If you have any questions let me know.

We are also looking for a few multi-tier sponsors, let us know if you are interested and we can talk about those details.

Thanks everyone!

(I apologize if this is in the wrong section, mods please advise)

Austin Russell
Producer
austin@utah4x4.com

Last edited:

Team1k

I know my friend Matt hasnt missed a safari in the past 10 years, not sure he would want to be documented but ill ask. Along those lines though there are probably some people on here with similar stories about being at every safari for the past X amount of years. That could be an interesting story.

As for me this is my first safari so i dont have any experience with them or know what to expect. Not much excitement there :)