South-East Utah 2015 Patriot Run April 1st in Moab

utfireman

April 1st we will be holding a trail for active military personnel and veterans during EJS. This event is a stand alone event and is not sponsored by the club. However, we have been given some help and guidance from them, and they are excited to see where this event goes in the future!

Trail registration is open to active military and veterans. Here is a chance to come and party and mingle with those involved in the industry. Sponsors for the event are Superlift, TNT Customs, and CrawlZone TV. Donors who have currently stepped up are Warn Industries, Seward Offroad, and more requests are coming in daily.

Please pass the word around so that we can fill the trail with those who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. We have also teamed up with Hero Offroad, and are looking to provide some disabled veterans a chance to come to Moab and participate in the event. To sweaten the deal, those disabled vets who get chosen will be given the chance to go strap in with some of the rockstars of the industry and go play in Area BFE.

This is going to be an awesome event! To find out more or to register please visit www.patriotcrawl.com

Coco

This is awesome! When I saw the post on Facebook, I was really hoping it was going to happen! Im not in the military, but I fully support our troops! Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help!