2019 EJS picture (and story) thread

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I am seeing a picture on FB of a jeep on golden spike that is down in a hole off the trail, it was reported as a vehicle-pedestrian accident.. and a heli was brought in.. Any info or story about it?
Edit: here is the photo.

I have only heard snippets of this. Sounds incredibly unfortunate no matter what happened. Lots of rumors. There were some on my trail today who were on the Golden Spike Sunday. They didn’t really want to share details and I understand

Homefryy

According to a YouTube comment (so take it with a grain of salt), "he floored it to get over an obstacle then once he was over it kept on the throttle and ran into a crowd and ran a lady over all but detaching a ladies leg. She had to be life flighted out."

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
According to a YouTube comment (so take it with a grain of salt), "he floored it to get over an obstacle then once he was over it kept on the throttle and ran into a crowd and ran a lady over all but detaching a ladies leg. She had to be life flighted out."

Same thing said in the comment of that ig post. Sad, I feel bad for the lady.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Today on an easy trail ride, we had a vehicle roll on a county graded dirt road. Both driver and passenger rode the ambulance to the hospital with roll bar whacked skulls and small cuts. They were going to spend the night there for observation.

Attachments

• 891BC9AB-EF43-4097-BB2B-250D434A0307.jpeg
    891BC9AB-EF43-4097-BB2B-250D434A0307.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 97
  • E07521E6-FFC8-4F9A-B9D7-97591A9C5ADA.jpeg
    E07521E6-FFC8-4F9A-B9D7-97591A9C5ADA.jpeg
    786.3 KB · Views: 99