205 adapter

Rockjunky317

i have a adapter to go from a turbo 350 to np 205, it is a offroad design piece, i am going to run a TH 400-twin stick 205 combo and dont want this kicking around the garage, no repairs or cracks noticed on adapter. would like $100

Rockjunky317

i know the bolt pattern is the same, im not sure what spline the 700r is but i can count what spline this adapter is and let you know for sure.. but i do believe it should work

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Spline count shouldn't matter for the adapter, but TH350's and 700r4's are both 27spl. The adapter is just a big hole, no spline count.

Also, the 700r4 is often described as a TH350 with OD, as the 4L80 is called a TH400 w/OD. Neither description is entirely accurate, but it ballparks relative strength. :D

/drivetrainclass :p

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I'm not a Chevy person, so excuse my ignorance. My 205 seems to be the "figure 8" style, so would this adapter still work? Also isn't a 205 like 18 spline and a 700r4 is 27 spline, what do you do about that?

Thanks for your patience, I'm just trying to figure what is the best/easiest way to do this.

Rockjunky317

Depends on the 205 t case, this adapter is the race track style 8 bolt adapter and will adapt your 700r4 to a 205 as Tacoma said,