35x12.50R-17, Xterrain Tires + Wheels

redrokin00XJ

Banned
$$$900.00$$$

95% Tread left, I bought these in April and ran them for a few months. I have put on about 1,500 miles on these tires. no sidewall issues, no cupping or coning. These tires work great on and off road. lots of life left, I've decided to go with a smaller tire. So that means that these need to GO!

Tires are Pro Comp Xterrain
Size: 35x12.50R-17
Load Range: D

Wheels are Helo MAXX 6, gloss black finish.
Size: 17 x 9
Offset: -12mm
Back Space: 4 1/2
Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4 1/2

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

redrokin00XJ

Banned
Sorry forgot to put up the price..... My bad, Don't wanna be breaking any Classified agreements per the policy and procedures guy that was nice enough to let me know I was not following the rules.Thanks buddy keep up the quality control work for R.M.E :rofl:

98XJROKS

At $300 a copy new this is a sweet deal! Comes with $600 Wheels too???

Interested in a trade??? I have some 35 1350 15 krawlers on steelies with 75%. Although they aren't exactly smaller.

Last edited:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Sorry forgot to put up the price..... My bad, Don't wanna be breaking any Classified agreements per the policy and procedures guy that was nice enough to let me know I was not following the rules.Thanks buddy keep up the quality control work for R.M.E :rofl:

Would you prefer I delete your ad, like I usually do? Or I should just ban you, that might be some good QC. Smart asses don't last long around here.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Considering he owns RME, I'd think the duties of quality control and rule enforcement are right up his ally :rolleyes:

redrokin00XJ

Banned
Admin.... LOOK OUT!!!! I'm here do delete smart asses.

My god man...... Get over it already, so I forgot a price on my ad, WOW!! the world isn't going to end. :amy::amy: just because you "own" a chat room don't give you the all mighty god right to be going around threatening people to delete their profile cause some guy got the best of you. The only nice thing to come from all this..... is I know I got a JOB and my JEEP.... Unlike your sorry ass. GO **** YOURSELF JACKASS, you have all these little bitches or " yes man" in other words, following you around leaving back up messages to back up your coolness. Give me a break.... Like I need a place like this to sell my ****..... I have your wife for like that for me. **** you and have a nice day............ Delete this *****:cody:

Greg

Admin
My god man...... Get over it already, so I forgot a price on my ad, WOW!! the world isn't going to end. :amy::amy: just because you "own" a chat room don't give you the all mighty god right to be going around threatening people to delete their profile cause some guy got the best of you. The only nice thing to come from all this..... is I know I got a JOB and my JEEP.... Unlike your sorry ass. GO **** YOURSELF JACKASS, you have all these little bitches or " yes man" in other words, following you around leaving back up messages to back up your coolness. Give me a break.... Like I need a place like this to sell my ****..... I have your wife for like that for me. **** you and have a nice day............ Delete this *****:cody:

Buhbye... :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Tactful, 100% tactful. :rolleyes:

I'm not "backing up" anyone, you were completely out of line with your comments towards Greg and I called you on it, simple as that. He simply asked you to post a price and you reply with a smart-ass and somewhat demeaning comment.

Your right, you don't need RME to sell your parts.... you have your cookie cuttier RimRockOffroad.com for that. Good luck with your business, your lack of tact and evidence of oxygen theft will leave a long impression with thousands of potential local customers that read this thread. Pat yourself on the back. If you were your business partner, I would dissolve you from the company.

Moderators, I would say don't delete this thread. That way whenever a new "has anyone done business with RimRockOffroad" thread pops up we have a place to point them LOL.

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
Huh, interesting... in his profile he claims he's part owner of- http://www.rimrockoffroad.com/

What an excellent representation of his company. Anyone know this Tool?

His XJ apparently-

rad73EE6IMG_0071.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Man, I missed the fireworks!

He sure done got you that thur time Greg! He be so clever!

Greg

Admin
I didn't realize that being asked to add pertinent information to a For Sale ad was such a big deal. :confused: Seriously, listing a price will help you sell your parts... was that too much to ask, to assist the guy with selling his parts? Just read the rules, they're there to help everyone. :ugh:

When I have to deal with idiots and their bullsh!t like this, I have to wonder if this is worth it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I didn't realize that being asked to add pertinent information to a For Sale ad was such a big deal. :confused: Seriously, listing a price will help you sell your parts... was that too much to ask, to assist the guy with selling his parts? Just read the rules, they're there to help everyone. :ugh:

When I have to deal with idiots and their bullsh!t like this, I have to wonder if this is worth it.

Yep. Like I said, He's out of touch. All you were doing was trying to help. Anybody with that kind of attitude will not get far in life.

Looks like he removed his business info from his profile. :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well WTF!!!

Just because you own the board, you can't just go around playing God and stuff, I mean, big deal, he didn't post a price, ooooohhhhhh!!!!

I'll add him to "businesses I'd rather not buy from". :rolleyes: