3d printed Mavic stuff for Christmas

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My brother bought a Mavic and we drew him and his family for family Christmas gifts. I was thinking that I'd print him out some "accessories" for his mavic but thought I'd try and get some feedback from you guys that own them. I have no idea if he has any of this stuff already, and don't know if he bought a kit for it or if any of this stuff comes in the more popular accessory kits. If any of you guys have a minute could you take a look at this link and tell me what looks decent or what you would want for your Mavic? Thanks.

Just after a quick look I think the following might be the most beneficial: leg extenders, the remote box or the stick lock with velcro, and the hard side drone box with lid.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Prop locks. Out of everything I've seen for the Mavic, prop locks would help me the most. I very much dislike when my props flail about when I put my Mavic away.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I printed these last night. Prop lock, high heels, and a tx cover. I'm still getting rid of my 1.75 filament which on my printer makes a little messier print but nothing that won't clean up in a few minutes. Thanks for the feedback.
0cIU8PUl.jpg