3D Trail Info?

fusionracing

Hi,

We are planning a trip into the hidden canyon area during the EJS. We are going with some folks that are not the hardcore type. So I think this would be a good route.

We have never been in this area before. Does anyone have any map information? I would like to take the same route as the safari takes (3D ), as not to miss mean hill, the wall, etc... I have a pretty good map, other than the Lunar canyon area. I hear it can be quite confusing. We will be using the trail when the safari is not using it.

Any help or information would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I dont have maps for 3D, but I have done that trail a couple of times, Years ago, you can do 80% of the trail in 2wd, and in a stock vehicle. one of the times I went was registered with EJS and we had stock rigs including an expedition, no one had any troubles.. Probably your best luck would be picking up a Moab trails book.

3D has some awesome scenery, anyone who hasnt been on it should check it out. not very challenging but worth the ride.

Spring City huh? I think I know who you are. Ill pm you.

kkemp

Attached is a gpx file if this helps. The first part is slighty different than what the jeep safari does. It was badly washed out there when I did it.

Attachments

• 3DTrail.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 10