4th of July Parade

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Any interest in entering the Huntsville Parade on the 4th of July as RME? We could decorate our rigs, just fly flags, or whatever.

Thoughts?

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I hate parades so much. I had to go to them for five years for work and now cry a little tear of joy every 4th of July morning knowing that while there are thousands of people burning in the hot sun while their kids act like yahoos chasing taffy I am happily sitting at home in my air conditioned house doing anything else.

blznnp

I use to do a 4th parade back in WA with my lowrider club (yes I was in a lowrider club), everyone loved seeing our cars, except the classic car group before us. kids loved seeing the cars dance and hop. i would do it but we are out of town.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
You can go Wheeling over Avon or up across Ant Flat to Hardware Ranch. Nothing serious, but some roads to explore.

I'll find out what it takes to get registered and post back up.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Sorry. I haven't had time to organize anything, or find out how to even enter the parade. Maybe next year with enough notice and interest.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I hate parades so much. I had to go to them for five years for work and now cry a little tear of joy every 4th of July morning knowing that while there are thousands of people burning in the hot sun while their kids act like yahoos chasing taffy I am happily sitting at home in my air conditioned house doing anything else.

Buzz_Killington.jpg