4Wheelonline

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Has anyone purchased from this place? http://4wheelonline.com

I bought a set of Old Man Emu springs from them last week. Still no shipping info. They do not respond to emails.

So today I called up and waited on hold for 30 minutes to talk to someone. The guy couldn't find any info on whether or not they had been shipped. He had to call ARB USA to find out. Or so he said. He said he would call me back. Seems kind of sketchy. I'm about ready to call up my credit card and file if I don't hear something by today.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Next time order them from a shop that deals with OME parts instead of just lists them on their site ;)

Assuming this is for a Rover? ExpeditionExchange, Great Basin Rovers, etc... If you don't have any luck there, we can easily bring them in on a stock order (no shipping charge) or drop-ship them directly to your door. If it was a Sequoia spring you are fitting, we likely have them all here in stock (assuming your using 100 Series parts).

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
i thought they had them in stock and the price was pretty good. $165 for the pair shipped.

The springs i ordered are OME766 springs. I may just cancel it if i can. I started reading reviews today and think i may get screwed.

Let me know what you can get them for. I'll see if i can cancel and order from you.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
i thought they had them in stock and the price was pretty good. $165 for the pair shipped.

The springs i ordered are OME766 springs. I may just cancel it if i can. I started reading reviews today and think i may get screwed.

Let me know what you can get them for. I'll see if i can cancel and order from you.

OME has very clear MAP pricing, it is apparent those gents have not updated theirs in several years. $165/pair + any shipping/tax. Give us a call at the shop if interested. 801-563-1277.