5 x 5.5 15" aluminum wheels

Bart

I'm looking for a set of 15" wheels with the 5 on 5.5" lug pattern, 7" wide. Something like the old stock Ford 1/5 ton wheels. They used to be a dime a dozen and now they're kind of scarce.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I can't remember if I still have a set. I tried selling it a while ago, but don't remember if they went.

I will check when I get back in town. We can probably work something out on $. :) its good to know that things are going to a good home ;)

Seven

I have a set of Mag wheels in that flavor. Unsure of width because they were on a samurai. 3 of them come with 205/75/15 tires of various tread. 60.00 for the 4 of them

Bart

Seven, can you shoot a pic of those to me? Still waiting to hear if Nick has the set he was talking about. Thanks to both of you.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Have you looked for an old set of Wagoneer rims? Some Turbine Hurricane Cyclone what ever they were called..

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Thanks Badger,
I was looking for a picture and those look a lot like what I have. Mine were off a late '70s ford 1/2 ton.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey Nick, thanks for checking. Do you have any idea how wide yours are?

I keep looking for my for sale thread where I had pictures and dimensions, but I can't find it.

They are at Dad's house I will ask him to walk out and measure..

from inside lip to inside lip or full width?

Kirk

I've got two sets of steel wheels Bart - I only need one set. I think they are both 6" wide.

Not sure if you want to go that direction......

Bart

Thanks Kirk. I've got steel now and I'm hoping to make it look a little better. It's the lipstick on a pig thing, but its part of my facelift plan this spring. Redeck, paint, wheels.