84128... is this you?

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
How many towing companies/impound yards are there in 84128?

And who here has pull at any of those yards, if there are any with pull here?

Aspiring to acquire a load out of an impound yard, and this poor bloke has had his car in impound for 3 months, because the last shipper dropped the ball.

So now his wrecked Porsche that goes to France... has acrued 1400$ in storage fees...

I fi can chisel that down, I make more, and he saves a little. He speaks no or little English, and they speak no or little French.. and I won't know the name f the yard til tomorrow if/when he accepts my bid....

Anybody?

Bucking Bronco

Good luck I think 84128 is west valley so there are a lot of Wrecking yards, and towing companies in that area. I would bet at least a dozen, though I don't know how many offer storage for impounds

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Thanks.... I will keep trying... Was pretty sure it was West Valley City..

Google gave me this...
mapdata

bobmed

- - - -
Theres an impound lot on 1300 south (California ave.) west of Redwood on the North side.
I don't know if it's a city or state run one.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Ennh he picked some one that wanted to spend his impound fees out of their pocket... I wish them well with all of that. I wasn't going forward til he committed to paypaling the 1400... and he was playing hard ball withme.. it had to be picked up today... which could have happened, but then when I got to LA saturday... what the heck do I do with the Porsche for two days, I bid transport, not transport and two days day care...

Not all shipping Ports run weekend acceptance.

So Never mind....