92 Toyota Pickup V-6 Manual SAS lots of EXTRAS!!!

KILLSHOT

This is my pride and joy. 1992 Toyota Pickup. V-6 3.0 Extended Cab, 4WD, Manual.

I have spent the last 8 months building this rig to be a great hunting rig/ rock crawler/ daily driver and because of unforseen circumstances I am forced to sell it before I am able to enjoy all of the hard work I have put into this truck. I have well over $10,000 invested in JUST accessories on this truck and all of the work was done right. The motor runs strong and does a solid 75 down the highway. I just put new plugs and wires in and did a full engine compression test that it passed with flying colors. It has a clean title and I have it in hand.

The truck has no dents and no rust. The exterior is flawless. The interior is in really good shape. The only thing is a rip in the side of the driver seat from sliding in and out.

I did a solid axle swap on the front end to make this thing un breakable compared to the stock IFS suspension they come with.

I painted the entire exterior with a product called Durabak. Its basically a industrial grade rhino lining that has a built in UV protectant so that the color won't fade. This makes the body extremely tough and scratch proof.

Now for all the add ons:

85 Toyota solid axle. (the best year to go with because Toyota added a full length truss on the bottom for extra strength)

Trail Gear SAS kit.

5" HD Trail Gear springs front and rear

Trail Gear high steer kit with steering stabilizer.

ARP knuckle stud kit. (stronger than stock knuckle studs)

Trail Gear creeper gusset kit.

Diff armor front and rear.

Trail Gear front stinger bumper. (powder coated black)

CSI 8000 lb winch. (new never used)

Smitty Built winch rope.

Custom flush mount front turn signal lights.

Black inlayed HD front head lights.

Houd Louvers. (keeps the engine cooler)

Bilstein 5125 shocks front and rear.

Clear corner lights.

Rocky Road supersliders. (powder coated black)

Custom built full wrap rear bumper. (powder coated black)

Window tint.

Durabak Bedliner.

Black flush mount tool box.

Tire carrier. (powder coated black)

Full size 36" super swamper tsl spare tire mounted on a black steel wheel. (tire is brand new)

Aftermarket black tail lights.

Bushwacker fender flares.

Spidertrax wheel spacers.

Hi Lift and Shovel mounted in bed with Loc Racs.

Tow Package.

Steel braided brake lines.

Yukon 4:88 gears front and rear.

Lock Right locker in the rear.

Custom KAD drive lines.

Warn Locking Hubs. (with another brand new spare set in the tool box)

Flowmaster exhaust. (powder coated black exhaust tip)

6 under carriage off road lights. (toggle switches inside cab)

2 bed off road lights. (toggle switches inside cab)

New Kenwood cd player with ipod hookup.

New 6x9 extended cab speakers.

New door speakers.

36" Super Swamper tires on black steel soft eight wheels.

I have a ton of spare parts that will come with this truck as well. (too many to list)

Im sure there is a lot I left off of here because I have done so much to this truck and I can't remember it all at the moment but the picture should speak for themselves.

Now for the things that I havent got to on this truck yet:

The tranny has a small leak. Only notice it drip if its parked on pavement for over a week. All it needs is a new tranny seal.

The tires are worn. I am in the process of finding some new swampers to replace them with but once I do the price will go up.

Like I mentioned above the driver seat has a rip in the side.

The AC needs to be recharged. (still blows cool air but not super cool like it should)

All in all this is an amazing toyota pickup and one of the best looking around. Many compliments on this tuck and it has even been featured on some of the parts manufactures websites.

You would be hard pressed to find a better built rig for this price.

Call or text with any questions.

435-671-0573

T44.jpg
T50.jpg

T7.jpgT11.jpgT10.jpgT13.jpg

airmanwilliams

dang! if its got a bench in the rear thats what ive been looking for. ill have to call a couple guys and see if they are still interested in my sidekick and get back to you.

sixstringsteve

It came from the factory with the rear jumper seats. I'd imagine they're still in there. If not its , super easy to install.

Last edited:

KILLSHOT

Thanks guys! sixstring is right, it has the factory rear jumper seats that lift up and have storage underneath.