93 house members...

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I wonder if those 2 Reps from Illinois have ever even been to Southern Utah. :rolleyes:

I think we ought to get the nation to vote Yes & shut down all industry-related pollution coming from Chicago. I mean it doesn't just affect Chicago, it effects the whole nation! Retards!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't even know where to start on the comments.

to be honest though, the OHV bashing isn't as low-brow as it generally is.

unfortunately, brevity is not one of my virtues.

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm in there bustin heads.

too bad nobody of concequence will read the comments and there isn't a hope or a prayor of converting one of the OHV haters.

Cody, you make good comments. As you noted, most of those people are so full of ignorance and vile that they'll never open their minds to any alternatives.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I still hope to. When Surprise Canyon was closed, I was just beginning to understand the importance of trail closures. And just starting to enjoy offroading.

Just because I lived in California, doesn't mean thats WHO I am... I'm glad I moved away...

Last edited:

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I lived there, but my head was NEVER in Cali. Lots of folks move from Cali to other places, and want to make the other places like Cali. Not me, I live in Utah, and my head is very comfortable here. Make more sense?