For Sale - Best Offer 96 Isuzu Trooper, 5spd. SOHC V6, Lifted, ARB

sdrake

I'm selling my 1996 Isuzu Trooper 4x4. It has the SOHC V6 3.2L engine mated to a 5 speed manual transmission. Alloy wheels. Manual locking hubs in front. Lifted with Old Man Emu shocks and springs. ARB front bumper and custom rear, with rock sliders on the sides. Tires still have good tread on them. Interior condition is good.

I also have a brand new Indy 4x4 set of ultra low gears for 4-LO, a set of Aisin manual locking hubs, and some PIAA fog lights as options.

Body is in decent shape. Some rust spots in the front and around the windshield (No leaks!). There's a dent on the rear door, left hand side.

Motor will need some work. Valve cover gasket is leaking a bit. Timing belt could be changed. I thought I had time to work on it, but I don't anymore. Just looking to get it off my driveway. Accepting reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/938064

Last edited:

SpassHasser

Will it pass inspection as is? Im interested, but im mid rebuild on my 01 trooper and am looking for another to drive in the meantime and tear into later. If so i might be able to scrape some cash together

sdrake

Sorry for the lack of response. I checked my messages but not my thread. My bad.

I'm asking $400 OBO for the low gears. Would like to see it go to someone who would use it.

Thanks.

Last edited: