For Sale - Best Offer '97 LX450 (FZJ80)

erea77

Hey guys, the LX450 has been a dream, but my commute just got a lot longer and I need to sell it. If anyone is interested, I have it up on KSL here.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Miles: 241,000

$4,600

Selling my 1997 Lexus LX450 with 241000 miles. I am listing also under Toyota Land Cruiser because both the LX450 and the Toyota Land Cruiser from 1997 are classified as a FZJ80 by the factory.

The LX450 sold for $7,000 more than the nicest land cruiser. This model was sold from 1993 to 1997. This Land Cruiser is in perfect running condition, you can drive it anywhere with no worries. Plenty of life left, as these vehicles typically drive with minimal maintenance to 350,000 miles or more.

I am the third owner of this clean and well kept LX450. It was driven for 2 years in California, then purchased by the previous owner and taken to Utah and driven as a daily driver by the owner's wife. It has never been used as an off-road vehicle. I have all of the service records from the previous owners, and it has been incredibly well maintained.

It has brand new off-road tires, a brand new A/C comprssor, the heat blows hot and the A/C runs very cool. I just serviced the bearings (repacked/replaced). Mechanically, there are zero issues with the vehicle. The driver seat has some tears but can easily be repaired.

The photos will tell you everything you need to know about this vehicle. Please take the time to look at all of them.

Please call or text me with any questions.

-241k miles
-The mechanical is in top condition. In the last two years, I've done: New rotors, pads, valve gasket seals, power steering, replaced dash backlights, brand new tires, repacked/replaced bearings, replaced A/C compressor.
-interior clean w/minor tears in front and passenger leather
-exterior clean w/ some rust on tow package
-was the daily driver for the wife of the original owner as well as for me.
-never taken off-road
-full service records since '97
-oil changed every 3k miles since '97
-no lockers :(