A Great family in need... Do you need new rims?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
some very good friends of mine are in the fight of their life. she has been fighting colon cancer and her husband while driving to work on his bike hit a deer that broke his collar bone and tore tendons. The have started selling off their property to pay medical bills...

A gofundme account has been set up to help and I would love to show them how great THIS community is.

So I won a gift certificate from Procomp tires for new rims valued at $1145. This is for 5 rims not 4. I have attached a picture of the rims with the details they gave but I am sure they will be glad to change the type to fit your vehicle.

The first person to donate $800 to their gofundme account takes the gift certificate from me... all you have to do is put your name on the donation and say your part of the 4x4 community. Then come back here and tell me you did it and I will send the gift certificate.

Their story is listed on the account and I encourage everyone that can to donate please!

http://www.gofundme.com/janicasparrow

rims.PNG

gijohn40

ok so what price would people pay to get these rims? post up and if its a decent price I might go for it. this gift certificate has a expiration date of 5/10/15 so it needs to be used quickly!

gijohn40

so everyone that is interested puts in what amount? what if only 5 people are interested and want to put in 20 bucks I give away 1150 bucks for 100 donation?