A little bit here...a little bit there!!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
so what is the game plan? I mean if you go to far backwards then that stupid hump in the frame will be in the wrong spot.

Caleb

Well for right now I am only going out a total of 5-6" via Waggy Springs...but future plans include coilovers...yep I will be moving the front as well...and I have a set a d60s sitting in my garage...heres a run down of my end product:D

94 Wrangler
4.3L V6
TH350 or TH400
Atlas II
38-42" Tires
Beadlocks-Avalanche, Trailready, or Rockstomper
Coilovers
Full Cage with RCI seats tied into cage
Fuel Cell
100-103" WB
Front HP60 5.38 Gears with either a Detroit or ARB
Rear standard 60 with 5.38s and a spool and 35 spline shafts
Both axles will be fullwidth

Not all this will be happening soon...the first step will be axles tires and wheels...that should be done by say maybe end of summer:( and thats the reason I am looking for a DD I can wheel too.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i love cutting sheet metal. :D i am gonna trim up my zuk just to make the lines a little cleaner. time to get out the nibbler and the sawzall. hey we need to get some fabrication parties going on during the summer. back in the midwest i know a group of zuk owners that have what they call zuki-tuesdays. they get together and do fab work on their zuks every other tuesday. it allows them to test ideas and do cooperative fabrication for collective ideas. anyone wanna make something like this happen\?? or would logistics be a pain in the ass?:confused:

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Hey Super - this looks really good! I'm planning on doing this too.(tho not quite as dramatically in the rear).

Oh - did I mention that it looks good????:D :D

Scott

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Suprgpr, If you live in Magna, then why can't I hear this bodgery from my driveway? My wife swears I can hear a sawsall 5 miles away! Looks great man!

Caleb

Originally posted by Jeremy
Those waggy springs your mountin', are they stock?
If not, how much lift?

Yep they will be and I haven't decided if I am going to be going with lift(2.5") or stock...I don't have either yet:)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here is a dumb question but here goes,
i know a lot of you jeep guys do this chop but i was wondering how much crap you get from "the fuzz" about the mud flap issue. i am going to do this to a certain extent on my zuk but it seems like you would have to hang bug ugly flaps from your soft-top. sup with dat??

Caleb

I dont need mudflaps at all I am going to be strictly a trailer queen:D

I dont think you could get this to pass safety since it is going to have no flares at all...and mine is going to have fullwidth axles:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by supergper
I dont need mudflaps at all I am going to be strictly a trailer queen:D

I dont think you could get this to pass safety since it is going to have no flares at all...and mine is going to have fullwidth axles:D
Ditto on that. Hey Suprgpr, I live in the reliance subdivision off of 3100s and 8000w. I just got a new grinder, can you come out and play?