af canyon/ants knolls single track

zukijames

anyone ever done it? what direction.. did you make it?

i road it yesterday.. from af side.. then hit the main road and went back around.. after looking at the map should have just finished the 157 trail and came out near the mineral basin cascade springs turn.

any way it kicked my butt coming down that crap.. had the bike off and just feathered the clutch to go/stop was a total blast but way out of my riding level just wondering if anyone on here can ride it .. and actually ride it not slide the whole way down it!

was on a 86 xr 200 been riding for 3 or 4 months

sixstringsteve

I'm 99% sure I could ride it on my trials bike, and 99% sure I can't ride it on any other bike. Did it have switchbacks on it with logs? I know a couple trails that'll really kick your but up there.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I don't know the name Ants Knoll, is there a trail number? I've ridden all over up there. Are you talking about the very top of the Ridge Trail, with the steep, STEEP drop off and switchbacks?

Tonkaman

I ride up there all the time. I usually start my ride from midway then drop into American fork canyon so we cut thru that area often. My favorite trail is the 157 on the north side of pole line pass up to sunset peak