AF Canyon Clean-Up

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
Well, a great turn out for U4x4C!! We built a good 50 yard fence to block vehicles from accessing a camp ground. I'd say a good 15-20 guys showed up and thanks to everyone for your help! :D

Pics/Thread

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
it was a great event, and all should join the upcoming events as well. more details in the aforementioned thread link. ;)

-Jason

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Had fun working with everyone, we'll have to do this again. Not many stayed after to go wheeling so we went up mineral basin. I sucked a big boulder up into my son's comanche wheel well somehow and now I have to fix it for him (took out a shock and bent the brake line).

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
here's a few pics of the late party.. we detoured up to Forest Lake.:sick: I met up with Jinx and DToy up at the lake, then we cruisd down to find everyone else.

-Jason

Attachments

• AF-7-8-06 002resize.jpg
    AF-7-8-06 002resize.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 147
  • AF-7-8-06 007resize.jpg
    AF-7-8-06 007resize.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 151
  • AF-7-8-06 008resize.jpg
    AF-7-8-06 008resize.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 25
  • AF-7-8-06 010resize.jpg
    AF-7-8-06 010resize.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 140

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
RedRockXJ said:
Nice pics, what kind of camera do you have?

It's the older model KodakCX7430(4.0 MP). I think the reason the pictures look so good is the program i used to resize them. It's called Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium 9. It has a cool way to resize pictures by either the pixel dimensions, the photo size, or the resolution.

-Jason