Andrew Camarata

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I removed snow professionally for 10 years or so. I wish our trucks were maintained that well. That is not sarcasm.
I didn't own the trucks, just drove them.
If our plow was leaking, we'd only plow left for a few storms.
We developed the 'Glen Factor'. Take the number of miles on the truck, times it by the number of years Glen owned the truck, and that was the Glen factor mileage equivalent.
2015 Dodge cummins. 50K miles x 6 years owned = 300,000 mile equivalent. No joke. Seats destroyed, missing dash parts, every check engine/issue light on, no shocks, bald tires, 4x4 not working sometimes, etc.

But it is a lot of fun to plow.

Coco

My take aways from this:

1. I will never complain about working in my non-heated enclosed garage again.
2. I can fix anything with a BFH, a welder, and patience.
3. I have been installing stereos wrong my entire life. Good thing it was a dodge and they had the classic dodge dash for added help!

That was worth the watch!

4x4_Welder

Yeah, I was watching a lot of AvE videos, and then This Old Tony started showing up on my suggestions. He's entertaining, and when I start doing some videos on my grow system I'm going to probably follow that style a bit.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
IMHO This Old Tony is a YouTube god.

AVE’s older stuff is better than anything he’s put out in the last year but he’s still good.

Grind Hard Plumbing Co makes some cool projects and their build quality is getting a lot better, but their videos are a little slow and monotonous for me, I find myself fast-forwarding a lot.

Kibbetech makes insane builds with top notch quality but their videos are boring.

Essential Craftsman has great construction videos and great attention to detail and build quality, but he’s been working on a spec-house the last 2 years or so so 90% of the new videos are about the house.

Abom79 is a great machinist, super serious channel though and sometimes a little tedious to watch. I skip through a lot.

Mike Festiva makes interesting projects and decent videos. His quality is getting better too and has tool reviews now and then. He buys/runs a lot of Harbor Freight stuff.

6061.com is an insanely good welder and good videos, mainly welds aluminum but mixes it up now and then.

Donn DIY makes interesting projects, his quality is little hack but not awful. Decent videos.

Colin Furze is a madman and makes wild projects and good videos.

I also follow a few other good similar channels; NYC CNC, Joe Pieczynski, Make It Extreme, Wintergatan, weld.com, LockPicking Lawyer, Project Farm, Jimmy Diresta, Ron Covell, myfordboy, Brian Oltrogge, My Mechanics... and the list goes on.

Yes, I watch a lot of YouTube
Based on this list, I feel like we might be related.