Anybody remember zutah?

Offrodeo

I use to have fun with a isuzu rodeo back years ago. I would 4 wheel with a group from I believe to be fromzutah.com. It's not a link anymore nor can I find anything on google.
Is this the correct name?
Has anyone heard of them?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I believe RME member ZUKEYPR is still involved with them. I don't know how active the club is, but Jeff (ZUKEYPR) would know if anyone does.

Pike2350

The group is pretty much disbanded now. The guy that used to host the site never came around, and the main members sort of 'faded' Plus, there aren't as many Isuzu's left in the group anyway. The group is still around, although nothing official much anymore. They are scattered throughout the sites (utah4x4club.com and here) I thought your screename looked familiar

Pike2350

I recall....in fact, I was the one in the green Rodeo when you, Jeff and myself went up Mineral Basin and had to turn around near the top due to the snow banks...that was probably a good 8 years ago

DAA

Supporting Member
Jeff hasn't faded away. Except maybe on some parts of the interwebs. I did The Maze with him a couple months ago. Planning on doing the Rubicon trail with him later this summer.

- DAA

ZUKEYPR

Lol , I'm still here, and I still wheel . Just got tired of trying to organize. " club runs" with all the trillion excuses everyone ha. Already ran The Maze and Hole in the Rock this year. I missed the Rubicon which is quickly becoming my Achilles heel. I'll be hitting the Swell in Oct