Anyone deal with leatherseats.com?

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Did My own leather replacements in the Miata, they were some what of a pain but I would bet the truck seats would be a lot easier to do. It took me a few hours to do the 2 Miata seats.

Brad J

Our truck seats are very easy to pull the Leather off. I replaced my Center storage with a Center Jump Seat so I can seat 6. In order to do that I had to grind off the metal for the Arm Rest off with my Captains Chairs. There are some clips at the bottom of the Leather & it just pulls off.

Attachments

• IMG_4976.jpg
    IMG_4976.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4889 Original center storage.JPG
    IMG_4889 Original center storage.JPG
    434.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4986.jpg
    IMG_4986.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 15

Bart

If you don't mind a little drive, talk to Penny's Seat Covers in Orem. They did my last DMax seats for cheaper than buying leather covers, and he can do seat heaters for cheaper than buying the units online. He does all of the seats for the car lots around here also. He has a thick accent but his work is amazing and if fair on price.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
If you don't mind a little drive, talk to Penny's Seat Covers in Orem. They did my last DMax seats for cheaper than buying leather covers, and he can do seat heaters for cheaper than buying the units online. He does all of the seats for the car lots around here also. He has a thick accent but his work is amazing and if fair on price.

I have also heard good things about pennys.