Anyone have a CBR

ChaseWill94

I just picked up a 1989 CBR 600 Hurricane, I was wondering if anyone had some good leads to do some modifying or to get parts around here?

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 22

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I like the streetfighter idea. It's the beginning of the sportbike era, so it's not near as capable as the bikes in the last decade. I wouldn't waste much on getting it all done up. You can buy an f4i for like 1500 bux which is a million times more capable if you're looking to ride canyons and corner hard. But for a basic communter bike, It's great. I have an 06 Kaw 636 and that's even pretty old in the sportbike scene....

If you want some powdercoating done, let me know. I may have a hookup on that.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Honda World(IIRC) is in the south end of the SL valley on I-15, I'm sure they can help you out for factory goods, them might even have an idea on upgrades or whatever you decide.

I have an old CB350F awaiting some love.

Best of luck!

ChaseWill94

i was thinking of a streetfighter look, i would really love if i could find the missing fairings for it! I wont be putting much into it, so ill probably cut the fenders down myself, i would like to get my wheels powder coated red, and ill have to get my brother to hook up some awsome lights in it.. cough cough airmanwilliams.. but i will have to check that out i drove by it last night dropping the po off and thought it owuld be my best bet.