Anyone have a hookup on garbage bags?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I will be doing some "trail monitoring" in conjunction with the USFS over the 4th weekend up AF Canyon... I know in the past some companies (Big-O, Honda, etc.) have donated garbage bags to hand out the campers, etc...

Anyone have a hookup? It would be nice to have a couple hundred and hand them to EVERY person up there...

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
OK I stole three rolls of tire bags and then just for safe measure I stole two rolls of our regular trash bags. I am guessing they each have about 100 bags per roll. So next question, how do I get them to you. Tomorrow is my only day off and I would be more than happy to bring them down somewhere in the morning. Let me know. My wife also works in Magna and can drop them off somewhere in the morning or evening when she is driving by somewhere.

Medsker

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Medsker said:
OK I stole three rolls of tire bags and then just for safe measure I stole two rolls of our regular trash bags. I am guessing they each have about 100 bags per roll. So next question, how do I get them to you. Tomorrow is my only day off and I would be more than happy to bring them down somewhere in the morning. Let me know. My wife also works in Magna and can drop them off somewhere in the morning or evening when she is driving by somewhere.

Medsker

AWESOME...

I am in SLC all morning (U of U) I could meet you downtown... lemme know...

Kurt
801-518-3937

MRJ

Just a user
Kurt,

If you still need more Summit Machine, Inc. will donate a couple of boxes. I would need you to come pick them up though. We are in Draper. If you are interested give me a call 576-8424.

And by the way, thanks for looking out for us on all the land use issues.

Mike Judd
President
Summit Machine, Inc.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Medsker said:

Medsker

Thanks a ton John (Medsker)!!! :D

I just met up with John and to my surprise, he hoooooked up!

More bags the merrier...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
MRJ said:
Kurt,

If you still need more Summit Machine, Inc. will donate a couple of boxes. I would need you to come pick them up though. We are in Draper. If you are interested give me a call 576-8424. ....

Very interested.. and I would love to come check out your place (MechEng student)... I will give you a call!

Thanks! :D

jp008

cruiseroutfit said:
I will be doing some "trail monitoring" in conjunction with the USFS over the 4th weekend up AF Canyon... I know in the past some companies (Big-O, Honda, etc.) have donated garbage bags to hand out the campers, etc...

Anyone have a hookup? It would be nice to have a couple hundred and hand them to EVERY person up there...

Kurt call 801-776-5560 and speak with Ben or Garry. This is the Big O that donated for the BLM cleanup. They are usually more than willing to lend a hand when needed.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
jp008 said:
Kurt call 801-776-5560 and speak with Ben or Garry. This is the Big O that donated for the BLM cleanup. They are usually more than willing to lend a hand when needed.

Sounds good, I'll do that.... those guys are awesome (bought some tires from em')

Thanks!

Kurt

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
andy d said:
kurt, i have the garbage bags for you. i'm stuck at work until about 5:00, so i'm not sure how to get them to you.

Give me a call when you get off work... we can make some arrangments... :D

Kurt
518-3937

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks to Medsker, we should have plenty of bags for this weekend... but we can always use more... I would love to give a bunch of them to the USFS Rangers up there... sad that they truly don't have it in their budget to buy a bunch of freebie bags... :( Thats why we need to donate them!