Anyone headed to Boise?

Cascadia

Undecided
Is anyone going to Boise soon? There is a bike there I want to buy and it would need a ride back home. I'd be willing to pay some gas. Please let me know if you or if you know of someone going. Thanks.

Cascadia

Undecided
I am going to Idaho City for the Idaho City 100 the end of this month. I will be passing through Boise.
Thanks. Hopefully I can get something figured out by then. I need a bike before the HITR trip which is the week before that. But if not, I'd love for you to grab it. Especially since you know way more about bikes than me and you could yay or nay it.

rholbrook

I just emailed my friend in Boise. My riding group was headed to Idaho City but the plans changed so they are not going this week. I will let you know what his response is and if he or anyone else is coming down.

Cascadia

Undecided
I sold it 2 days ago. I took it back to The Edge and the got it running good with no bogging. But after having to deal with it so many times I was just burned out on the bike and didn't want to have to deal with it again. I only had it listed for about 4 hours. First person to come bought it.

rholbrook

He is coming down next week either Tuesday or Wednesday if that helps. He is a KTM guy, an ER Doc and is very meticulous. He said he has plenty of room in his enclosed trailer. Known him since the 3rd grade. He will bring it down to Kaysville. Let me know.

Cascadia

Undecided
I will let you know. Waiting to hear back on another '12 before I make the final decision. You're awesome though! Thanks for the help.

Cascadia

Undecided
I've looked at a few of those but don't want to have to make it into a trail bike. I just want to start off with something ready to ride trails with 6 speeds. I use 6th around town a lot.