Anyone in on helping build an Ark?

Troop92

I'm up in Layton, I was rolling out my garbage can this morning and heard it coming. From the safety of my garage watched it roll south, heard and saw the rain wall. It was pretty impressive, and I've seen some crazy weather. It looked like a movie set, watching it inch in. Crazy.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I'm glad I live at the top of the hill in my neighborhood. I think the people down below were getting flooded. It was down pouring pretty hard when I was trying to load 3 kids into the land rover. It was the first time I ever really wished I had an umbrella, well except the two years I lived in England.

RogueJeepr

Here!
I'm the idiot that forgot to turn off my sprinklers.

Havent had my sprinklers on for 2 months . :D

Are those the plastic roof vents (turtle vents) ?
One of mine is getting replaced, it started leaking the last storm but good thing its the garage .

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Havent had my sprinklers on for 2 months . :D

Are those the plastic roof vents (turtle vents) ?
One of mine is getting replaced, it started leaking the last storm but good thing its the garage .
Yes, plastic turtle vents. I had 3 leaking. I hope they are all sealed now. I will look to replace them soon.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Replace those with the metal vents. A roofer in the family told me the plastic vents get hot and cold then end up cracking eventually.