anyone know

SAJ

LURCH!
was looking at some pics i took at the CALrocs donner event in august. heres a pic, i saw another rig just like this w/o portals or rear steer. he had a manual and i think i was a zuki motor. does anyone know the specs on it and maybe have some more pics? thanks

heres the pics of the one just like it

EDIT: well it wont let me post a pic but the rigs both say "ON track Krawler team" or something like that or "on track 4x4." thanks guys

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That has to be Dean Bulloch of Cedar City.

He's running an alum. V6 (somewhere around 200hp, I think) from a Suzuki Vitara, 5 speed tranny, Klune reduction box, Atlas and a pair of 60's. Linked F & R with coilovers. That man can drive. He makes alot of people look dumb... and he does it w/o an auto tranny.

Dean is part of the On Track Crawler team, as the rig was built by On Track in St George. I talked to Dean just before the rig was completed, he put ALOT of thought, time & engineering into that rig to make it work perfect. Lot's of secrets, too... ;)

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
:eek:

welllllll that's pretty cool that they have the same last name.. I could swear I saw something saying they were married. DOH!!

hahah I still like her Jeep.

SAJ

LURCH!
just sent the pic to brett. if you guys think its any good i have some more from the event i could post up. thank s