anyone rent their car hauler trailer for cheaper then U-Haul?

Pike2350

I am going to be running my Rodeo out to Scott at Addicted Offroad around the end of the month and am trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. I could drive it, but with death wobble here or there, and a fairly rough ride right now I'd rather not drive it all the way out there. I'm hoping to borrow/rent a trailer from someone. I see U-Haul has some, but at $60/day I'm hoping to save some of that $$.

Just thought I'd check.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If you rent and return it at the same location it should be more like $29/day. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of a tire blowing out to rent a personal trailer for less than that. Hopefully that makes sense

Pike2350

If you rent and return it at the same location it should be more like $29/day. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of a tire blowing out to rent a personal trailer for less than that. Hopefully that makes sense

Checking their website I'm getting $54.95/day....that's for the car hauler...not the dolly though. The dolly is showing at $44.95/day unfortunately.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
That's weird. My buddy just rented like an 18 ft car hauler for $29. Maybe check different locations?

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Their car haulers are worth the money if you ask me. brakes are build in and they are easy to pull. and if you blow a tire, they come fix it. it may take an hour to have them fix the tire, but its well worth it.