anyone seen a 2001 tundra at a junk yard?

blznnp

Just like the title says, I am looking for a 2001 tundra at a junkyard. My buddy is getting a truck from his dad that has some damage and is in need a few parts. Pull n save doesn't show any and I am not sure if there are any toyota specific yards in the area. If you see any or have seen any, please let me know. thanks.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
It's pretty rare to see a truck that new at the yards (and I'm out there a couple times a week). In addition, most self serve yards don't put Toyota trucks and SUV's on the lot because they get more money selling it to the full service places.
You can use Row52 to search neighboring states, if you're willing to go that far.

blznnp

Yea, I told my buddy that it will be hard to find one but he still wanted me to keep an eye out so I thought I would ask here. I have found him parts but he is hoping to find some with junkyard prices.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
There are several import only junkyards around so you might find something in them over looking in the standard u-pull it places. Also you could try calling All-Truck they deal with a lot of newer stuff but is not really a junkyard.