Anyone wanna come pull me out???? (provo)

skybob

Ok I messed up last night and im a sitting duck. Its a 91 ex cab yota The closest we can get comfortably is about 120 feet but thats in a mostly stock trooper. Truck is by the utah lake. All we have is three chains. The truck will rock a few inches but thats it. If anyone is lookin for somethin to do this afternoon or could loan out a chain just for today give me a call 499-2124 Name is Skyler

bretto

Willytime
Did you get out? I could help you out after work tonight if so. I have a couple 20' chains and a 20' strap. Let me know
Brett

pkrfctr

I can bring the jeep out anytime after about 4 today. I have a winch, 2 30' chains and 1 30' strap. Let me kow if you still need the help. where and when

tim 602-4307

Bart

I'm in Orem and can come out this afternoon. I have a winch on my TJ. Let me know.
Bart
801-361-2816

skybob

You guys are awsome! Ya we got it out. I bought a 120 ft winch cable and we rounded up about 4 chains to get the distance for the pull. A friend of a friend showed up in a newer fullsize chev with some 35" MTs and he about got stuck were he was pullin me out. Sorry i didnt have time to check the boards. I did have a couple phone calls. I appreciate it.

Bart

Maybe next time a rescue operation ought to go into a more frequently read catagory, like Gen4x4 or Chit Chat. I wouldn't necessarily call a rescue a trail ride. :D