Anyone work for Toyota?

ozzy702

Wife wants a highlander, anyone here work for Toyota? I'm also 100% open to suggestions and advice regarding purchasing. I'm fully of the mindset that "this isn't a good financial decision" but she needs a reliable car, wants AWD and seating for 7+ and she drives all over creation so it needs to get somewhat reasonable mileage and be reliable. This will also be her business car and a tax write off. It's also be a reward for her working so hard these past years, growing her skill set and business and give her a little motivation to keep going at the breakneck speed she's been working. Thanks guys!

Tonkaman

When I bought my Tacoma I went through a fellow member of wasatch cruisers. He couldn’t have treated me better and I will definitely use him again. His name is Scott Sobczek and works for Karl Malone Toyota in South Jordan.

Caleb

I've always been treated very fairly by Karl Malone. I've bought four vehicles from them and referred two other people to them who also purchased and was happy with how they were treated.