• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Appliance / Fridge Repair

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Does anyone on here do this, or know someone good that does fix refriderators? I have a KitchenAid KSCS25INSS00 side by side fridge. It is getting hot between the fridge and freezer. The last time it happened, I had a guy replace the fan that draws air across the coils to cool everything down and disipate the heat. I don't want to call that guy back because I felt it was a rip off for what he had to do. I was hoping someone here does this, or knows someone they trust that does this.

I am located in Davis county. PM me or reply if you know someone.

Thanks!

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Any recommendations out there for an appliance man?
Our 5 year old LG fridge looks like it needs a compressor.
This is for Davis County area.

Trate D

Just had our dishwasher fixed by Appliance repair by Paul. It was a warranty repair but he was in and out in about 30 mins. I already checked it out and had to tell them what it was doing so he came prepared with parts. It ended up being slightly above what the warranty would cover per visit. Instead of calling them or having us pay the difference he just marked down the part and told us we were good to go.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've had good experiences with Appliance Repair by Paul also. I THINK I had them replace a board on a dishwasher (under warranty), and I've bought parts/gotten advice from them to repair my own stuff as well.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
We've used Vanderdoes Homes Service for an oven repair. Professional and quick. I believe they are out of Ogden. The phone number is 801-731-7150.