Army of Two; XBOX 360 Game

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Anyone else picked up Army of Two? I got it for the XBOX 360 the other night. It's based on private military operations, pretty damn cool if you ask me. It's real similar to what's going on in Iraq and the Blackwater operations.The first couple levels are in Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, China, etc. I got my game few nights ago, already beat the game on the entry level stage. I'm playing Contractor, which is the 2nd hardest level and still cleaning up. I dig the game, it's basically a constant shootout. Getting into the SSC building has been the hardest on rookie, looking forward to trying that on Contractor ;) .

I was kind of disappointed that there were only 5 different levels, thought the game would go on for longer. I suppose the idea of the game is geared for xbox live, playing against your buddies, but I'm not connected so it's pointless. I like the idea if having someone that you're working with, makes you have more control over what's going on in the game. As usual, the sniper weapons are the best. :greg:

Overall I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Would score higher if there were 5 more levels, perhaps 10 more. Somewhat disappointing for a $60 game. Otherwise, the game play is fun, entertaining so it's not money lost.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I have been thinking of picking that one up. I've been playing Black, but have been through it all so I was hoping to find a similar shooter game. This looks to be it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That looks decent... there are a few games that have me considering picking up an Xbox.
All of them are shooting or driving games LOL