Assistance

Rock Taco

Now I know this is a wheeling forum but I could use some help. I am aware response has not been stellar on here previously for this type of activity but I'm asking anyway.

I need some help moving this sat 12/21/13. I dont have a lot but some of the things I do have are cumbersome I dont think I can load them on the truck myself. Most everything is going into storage so that will make it easier. The most stairs you will have to worry about is 3 steps and I think I will have everything packed.

Now I know several of you are going to FYTO and then it is the weekend before Christmas but I would appreciate any help I can get. If you dont want to be known as that guy then just send me a PM or shoot me a text. I promise not to out you.

916-two18-95three8

sixstringsteve

Sorry to embarass you Troy, but for those that haven't met Rock Taco, he is one in a million. You may have met him when he went to the Mineral Basin vehicle recovery and donated supplies to help recover it, or you may have met him at the Quartely Training Day, or the Old School Rock Crawl.

Troy, will you be doing any moving in the evening? I'm out of town 'till later (probably around 5 or 6 PM) but I am more than happy to help after 6.

Rock Taco

I will be picking up the truck in the morning at 8 am. Probably ready to load by 9 am. If you can help any at all that would be great. I also need to load my non running truck on my trailer and and unload it as well.

Steve it just depends on how long it takes and how much help I have.

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will be there! I am really excited. Hanging out with Troy and carrying heavy stuff sounds like an awesome day to me!!!

Rock Taco

I've got my work Christmas party tonight and they're celebrating my 5 years, so I'm not sure what condition I will be in tomorrow but if you're short-handed I'm willing to come in the morning for a couple hours.

I will take all the help I can get.

Rock Taco

Well its official I hate moving.

Thanks to all that helped. I'm positive I could not have done it on my own. It took longer than I wanted. Please thank your families for me, for giving you up for the time I had you on loan. I really cant think of anyone I know that would have gone to a relative strangers house and helped them move. Gotta love the way RME sticks together and comes through.

how are you guys doing? Do you still need help?
Sorry I didnt respond to your message we were trying to get it done at the time so everyone could go home and this is the first time I have had a chance to relax since.

Scott, Awesome recommendation for a late lunch as well. IMAG0181.jpg

blznnp

man, sorry I didn't see this sooner troy, I would have been over to give a hand, did you guys get everything taken care of? Let me know if you need help moving the stuff out of the storage into a place.

Rock Taco

So, I guess Mesha is the peanut to Troy's butter. Although none of us are exactly sure what that means. Hahaha :D

I thought we agreed to keep that a secret?

man, sorry I didn't see this sooner troy, I would have been over to give a hand, did you guys get everything taken care of? Let me know if you need help moving the stuff out of the storage into a place.

No worries Bret. I catch you next time for sure. :rofl: