At Your Leisure airing story on Price DRMP

dbdproductions

The show didn't air last Saturday night at 11pm because of the football game, so here's your chance to catch it if you missed it. The show is giving some important information on how to make a comment to the BLM that will make your voice heard.

I even built a comment form with input from both the BLM and USA-ALL. Go to USA-ALL's website or click here to go straight to the form.

The show is At Your Leisure
It is on Channel 4 the ABC affiliate out of Salt Lake.
It will be on at 11pm Saturday, 9am Sunday, and once more on Sunday at 4pm.

Please tune in and let me know what you think of the story, and the show.

Thank You,

Derek

P.S. I hope noone minds me begining a new thread for this.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Derek,

Thanks for posting that form. That is by far the easiest way to make our comments to the BLM. I hope everyone on here takes 10 minutes to fill it out. I wrote my letter on Tuesday the old fashioned way (I couldn't find that form at the time.) There are a good set of guidelines on USA-ALL's website if you don't want to use the form.

My biggest complaint so far about this new DRMP are the lousy maps the BLM produces. They are absolutely unusable at best and intentionally misleading and deceptive at worst. How can we tell what trails and roads are to remain open when we can't even find them on the map?

EZ

great scott

EZRhino said:
Derek,

Thanks for posting that form. That is by far the easiest way to make our comments to the BLM. I hope everyone on here takes 10 minutes to fill it out. I wrote my letter on Tuesday the old fashioned way (I couldn't find that form at the time.) There are a good set of guidelines on USA-ALL's website if you don't want to use the form.

My biggest complaint so far about this new DRMP are the lousy maps the BLM produces. They are absolutely unusable at best and intentionally misleading and deceptive at worst. How can we tell what trails and roads are to remain open when we can't even find them on the map?

EZ
AMEN

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Watch AYL tonight at 4pm, Channel 4.

Also, if you don't have a copy of the Price DRMP comment form... let me know, I have a bunch of them printed!

:D

Last edited: