ATK 450 quad

Tonkaman

My dads neighbor just pulled one of these out of his storage that hasn't been seen since 2006. The guy wants it gone, and told my dad he would sell it to him for under $1,000. He's not sure of the year or model, but from what I can tell these were only made from 2004 forward making it a 2004 or 2005.

I'm thinking of buying it, getting it running, and flipping it for a profit. I just don't know if there is a value to these since there aren't any used ones out there for comparison. I know they were pretty awesome when they came out but how has their reputation gone since then?

What would you think a mint condition extremely low hour ATK quad would sell for? Will it sell since they are so rare?

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
It has a good novelty value since it is unique, but it also has a high risk value since it is rare and parts availability is going to be an issue.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Oh man... been there done that. Even running they are a very tough sell.

ATK did some 'minor' 'updating' to the original design but under those graphics and plastic it's still the infamous Cannondale. If you do end up with it cannaboomer (spelling?) on the cannondaler forum is your best bet for parts and help. http://www.cannondaler.com

No really.. Turn and run. I love old weird bikes but I won't ever-ever-ever own one of those again :ugh:

Tonkaman

Oh man... been there done that. Even running they are a very tough sell.

ATK did some 'minor' 'updating' to the original design but under those graphics and plastic it's still the infamous Cannondale. If you do end up with it cannaboomer (spelling?) on the cannondaler forum is your best bet for parts and help. http://www.cannondaler.com

No really.. Turn and run. I love old weird bikes but I won't ever-ever-ever own one of those again :ugh:

I was hoping you would chime in on this. I figured if anyone knew about the odds of flipping this it would be you. I am officially turning and running away....

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Wish I had something good do say. I really wanted to like those but there's just too many wrongs to make a right :-\

Last edited: