Attempting timelapse

DAA

Have made a couple attempts at milky way photos and timelapse recently. Still a long way to go... Here's a pic and a timelapse vid from this past weekend though.

Belmont%20Mill%20Foreground%20Stacked-Edit-EditW.jpg

And I don't know how to embed a youtube vid, but RME is pretty high speed low drag, it might work just posting the link, so that's what I'll try.

Fun to play with. All I'm doing is setting my camera up on a timer, going to bed and letting it take pictures all night.

- DAA

DAA

Timelapse videos like the one you just did are super fascinating to me.

Me too. Been wanting to try some for a long time, finally am. I'd like to get setup during the day with a big storm rolling in. Would have loved to get a timelapse sequence of the evening I took this shot a few years ago.

20160513_Hunt-85_PrintW.jpg

We just sat and watched it go from a relatively cloudless sky to that rolling in, until it actually hit us and we had to take shelter. I think it would have been cool as heck to timelapse those clouds gathering and rolling and all the lightning.

- DAA

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That last photo blows me away.... love being able to see the the Milky Way (?) & shooting star with the scene in the foreground.

Reactions: DAA