Babies are dumb.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
The Great Fussiness totally just fishhooked himself and tried to pull his cheek off. He has no idea what just happened but he's crazy pissed off about it.

I can't stop laughing at him. I hope I'm not going to hell for this.

skeptic

I am not a baby person. I could not wait for my boys to hit the major milestones - walking, talking, potty trained, dressing themselves... Needless to say, I don't miss having a baby around the house. Just one of the many reasons I'm going to hell. Could be because my first one had colic, hours of screaming every day for months. I don't miss having a baby in the house, ever. I like having them around now though.

Zac001

my son doesnt like the way crawling feels on his knees so instead of crawling he moves around like a little spider baby.. only on his hands and feet... its amazing how much faster he is at that then when he decides to crawl.

Zac001

I am not a baby person. I could not wait for my boys to hit the major milestones - walking, talking, potty trained, dressing themselves... Needless to say, I don't miss having a baby around the house. Just one of the many reasons I'm going to hell. Could be because my first one had colic, hours of screaming every day for months. I don't miss having a baby in the house, ever. I like having them around now though.

oh man do i understand the colic part brother!!! my son had it so bad and acid reflux so bad he cried hard enough to break his voice box twice before he was even 3 months old.. it was 5 months of pure hell around the house!

Troop92

The Great Fussiness totally just fishhooked himself and tried to pull his cheek off. He has no idea what just happened but he's crazy pissed off about it.

I can't stop laughing at him. I hope I'm not going to hell for this.

I'm doing the same! Our son is 8 weeks and I'm constantly laughing at the steep learning curve, for him and for us (he's our first). This morning he was happy and smiley and WHAM! Smacked himself in the eye while wiggling about. Poor little dude looked so shocked and stunned and was wailing. I, of course, was rolling on the floor. Hysterical.

So, if you're going to hell, at least you won't be alone. :D

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Hmm.. My kids are either much smarter.. Or I am much dumber.. I don't remember any baby-beat itself up-moments. :confused:

Now that they are a little older, There are plenty of beat each other up moments though..