Bead Locks and Boggers

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Well here goes....................
I have come across a deal I think is too good to pass up. :confused: I have been looking for some new (used) wheels and tires and this is what I found.

4 each used (not bent) Willamette Beadlock rims (15x10 on 5x5.5 with 2 inch backspace and 4 ea Swamper Boggers, 33x15x12.50. The tires have never seen the pavement and have less than 100 trail miles on them. I have seen pics of the tires and they are in really good shape.

Someone told me that Willamette went out of business but that is not confirmed. Anyone care to comment on their quality or lack of?

Does anyone have an idea what a fair price would be for these? I have no idea what the rims are worth but I know the tires are 180 ea when new.

Let me know what you think. I need to know where to start the haggling ;D

Bones

Aren't Willamette's similar to Bart and Eatons? I had some Eatons, and sold them before I ran them to get a 4.0 tcase. I wasn't impressed with the ring. Really thin.

Check out the ring thickness and I assume they are the 16 bolt like my old Eatons. Nothing wrong with them, especially for a smallish 33" tire and light rig. Just not my personal first choice.

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Not much response on this one. Oh well! I guess 33's are "smallish" tires if you drive a p'u or jeep. On a sammi they are just right. I'm gonna buy them. 600 for the set of tires and rims. Lucky me!!

1052301124_Swamper.jpg