Beadlock Spinners?

ramp_1000

Tree Nazi
What the hell? I saw a rock buggy not too long ago with beadlock spinners. Any idea how much a set of these would cost? Are they needed to match the ones on your Escalade tow rig? WHY?! The most absolutely pointless way to upgrade your crawler.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Cool! :cool: That'd be awesome (until they get beat up and won't spin any more). I still want a set of 20" gold spoke bead locks.

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
ramp_1000 said:
What the hell? I saw a rock buggy not too long ago with beadlock spinners. Any idea how much a set of these would cost? Are they needed to match the ones on your Escalade tow rig? WHY?! The most absolutely pointless way to upgrade your crawler.

Oh hell, that is funny shiat!

I think it is safe to say that guy had a sense of humor!

:rofl:

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
ramp_1000 said:
That was Jason Paule from Twisted Customs. He had them on his rock buggy at the last Comp. I thought they looked real cool, as for serving a purpose there is non except to show off what you can build, I think that was the only reason why he did it. Kind of like putting the Matrix paint job on Tracys rig. Just for looks.

Kyle

GO Jr.
WildYoats said:
Yikes, does he have some bucks for wasting or what? (if they were actual DUBS). We all know they are not cheap....... The ultimate "bling bling"! :suka:

They were plastic spinners off some hub caps, but they were still super cool!!!!
Kyle

gotoguy

At the UROC Extreme in Cougar Buttes, Jake Hallenbeck from 4 Wheel Parts had Spinners on his trailer. I can't wait to see beadlocks on a trailer.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
gotoguy said:
The matrix paint job on Tracy's rig was because it was a "Toyota Matrix".
Coincidence? Maybe.
You mean... People didn't already get that? Wow. Some people's children...